Show your love of Passover with these temporary Tattoos! Fun designs and rich colors will make you want to get covered from head to toe. 14 Tattoos.
- 1. Skin should be clean and free of any oils or lotions.
- 2. Perforate desired tattoo.
- 3. Remove clear, protective top sheet.
- 4. Press tattoo firmly onto skin with design facing down.
- 5. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo, press down and make sure to wet thoroughly.
- 6. Wait 30 seconds. Peel off paper backing. To Remove: Use baby oil or rubbing alcohol to remove tattoo.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.